One more year, the magic of Christmas arrives at the heart of the Loire Valley with a variety of things to see and do. From December 17th, we propose you to embark on a fairy tale trip through the history of France, with all the Christmas activities happening in Chambord and at the nearest castles. Please check the detailed programs and dates to come.
RELAIS DE CHAMBORD CHRISTMAS AGENDA:
- From 17/12: Teatime in Le Bar du Relais, during the weekend and on school holidays
- 24/12: Christmas Eve dinner with mesmerizing views to Château de Chambord at our restaurant, Le Grand Saint-Michel
- 25/12: Christmas Brunch in Le Grand Saint-Michel
- 31/12: New Year’s Eve dinner in Le Grand Saint-Michel with animations around the magic
- 1/1: New Year Brunch in Le Grand Saint-Michel
CHRISTMAS AGENDA IN CHÂTEAU DE CHAMBORD:
- Illumination of the French gardens, the outdoor paths and the north facade of the castle
- Christmas decoration
12-13/12 and from 19/12 to 3/1 (except December 25th and January 1st)
- Music and dances of the Renaissance
- Characters in costume
- Initiations to dances and poetry
- Meeting with Santa Claus.
- Concerts offered by the Trompes of the school of Chambord.
- Nature animations
- Creative workshops
- Family game booklet
- And many other surprises.
Accessible to all, included in the castle entrance fee. Program subject to modifications depending on the sanitary measures and restrictions.
CHRISTMAS IN THE LOIRE VALLEY:
In case you have the time, we recommend you to visit other castles close to Chambord, which also have an enchanting Christmas program, like châteaux de Blois (30 min. from Relais de Chambord), Chaumont-sur-Loire (40 min.) and château de Cheverny (20 min.). Or if you prefer, get immersed in the animal kingdom at Beauval Zoo. A space that hosts some amazing species that have made their mark on the zoo’s history.